Again?!

It is snowing. Again. One of the cats sat at the window, fascinated by all of the small white dots floating to the ground outside. So I decided to properly introduce Gavin to the wonders of snow. Here's his reaction:



I felt sorry for him, because Dave was barring him from the safety of the garage. Dave is just mean like that. So I picked him up to carry him back inside, as Dave took photos. I think we can safely say that Gavin does not appreciate snow.



Poor guy. At least I have someone in the house that feels the same way about snow as I do.

2 comments:

bluesleepy said...

Awww poor Gavin! I can't believe y'all are getting snow AGAIN. We were supposed to get some tonight, but now the forecast says it'll just be overcast. Maybe YOU stole our snow! HA!

Tracy27 said...

That's funny - poor beleaguered Gavin.