Make a difference



Monday and back to work. My weekend was quiet. I didn't do much of anything of Saturday, considering it rained all day and Dave had to work. It was really quite lovely. Sunday L & I went to the Dogwood Festival, which was an entertaining way to spend the day. We perused the artwork, none of which I could afford, and I took a few photos. I did not eat a chocolate dipped banana, unfortunately, though it was tempting.

Once the festival became a little too crowded for comfort, we did a little shopping at the mall and stopped to get a bite and a drink at The Bucket Shop. I love sitting outside to eat. Especially when I am sipping a tasty beverage.

We took MARTA, which is Atlanta's version of a subway, and I am so glad we did because, in addition to saving the environment, we saved ourselves a lot of grief over traffic and parking! And the exercise was just another benefit. On our way back to the station, we passed a beautiful old building that had been transformed into condos and they were having an open house. We stopped in to do a little (legal) ogling. I wanted to move in, but at 850 K it was a little out of my price range.

All-in-all, I had a lovely weekend and I hope you did too!

No comments: