Excitement

sunset

I am so excited for my friend bluesleepy, I can hardly stand it! She had a baby girl early this morning and that has just made my day. Her new baby is beautiful and so is my friend and I just couldn't be happier for her family. Congrats, K!

I am also breathing a sigh of relief for my family members living in the Florida panhandle. It looks like hurricane Ike will be heading elsewhere.

This busy hurricane season is beginning to worry me a bit. You see, I am supposed to be spending a lovely weekend on the sugar white beaches of the emerald coast of Florida with seven of my really good friends. We have plans to go boating, lay out by the gulf, swim and see the wonderful sites that Destin has to offer. A hurricane will make all of these things a little difficult to do. Though there is always the possibility of a hurricane party. Wonder how everybody would feel about that?

3 comments:

bluesleepy said...

Hey, thanks!!! I sure hope hurricane season doesn't ruin JanetCon Florida. I'll be sending good thoughts for decent weather towards Florida!

Anonymous said...

we'll just invest in Apples to Apples and Boggle and some candles and popcorn and wine and maybe some M&Ms. :)

Tracy27 said...

I'd be delighted to have a hurricane party. Hurricanes are delicious drinks.

I'm definitely bringing the Apples to Apples!